A quick post to share with you my little tiger....

This is what Emily picked out and she just loved it! She woke up on Saturday and said "wear tiger tail today, mommy?"

With volleyball regional, we only went to Mamaw Sue's, then to get pictures at
Mindy's, then to Papa and Grandma's for trick-or-treating. Emily filled her bag though between the 2 grandparents houses!! :)

Enjoying a lollipop at Papa and Grandma's. She said "lay down and liiiick it" :)

Emily and I made pumpkins. They were little stick-in pieces much like a Mr. Potato Head. So we made a kitty cat, a puppy dog who has a split personality of a bear and a little piggy!! So much fun!

Earlier this week, Em and I went to Wal-Mart and found halloween dog treats...

Emily had to have Callaway (Alison's dog) come right away trick-or-treating!! He dressed up as a bunny rabbit! (Background: Al bought this doggie costume for Emily when she was first born because she was so little, Al thought it was HILARIOUS and SO MUCH FUN... then we gave it back to Callaway!)

The after halloween sugar LOW.... waiting to go to church this morning...

Well, I am off to tuck Emily into bed and then its off to work in the morning. I hope you all enjoyed Halloween and Happy November!
4 comments:
Emily looked very cute!! On halloween we didn't get many trick or treaters b/c of the volleyball regional...extra candy for Jarod and I!!!
she is just wayyy too cute! and i love her little voice!
Oh my, she looks like such a big girl with those pigtails!! What a little doll!
Her costume is so cute!
Nikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com
Post a Comment