Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mama said....

My mother told me to put the halloween makeup away where Emily couldn't get it.... I hate it when daughters don't listen to their mothers!! :)You see, I thought that it was out of reach... on the kitchen bar. After a few minutes of checking my email in the other room... there was silence...Uh-oh, she's up to something... and it's no good....
Yep, this is what I found, Emily had climbed up the bar stool onto the bar and was applying makeup.... when I said, "Emily!", she said, "Mommy, lion". I couldn't help but burst into laughter and say "wait right there, I have to go get my camera!"

Notice the Dora panties on OVER her pants! Being silly!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Mandi Knepp said...

i love moments like these!

JessGraceIz said...

This is totally something Izabelle would do. She is too cute!!!

Jennifer said...

I love the dora panties over the pants! Cute!!!

Tera said...

I don't know which is funnier...the makeup mustache or the panties! ;) Cute!!

Chelsa said...

i'm cracking up at her panties OVER her pants! she is such a cutie- even w/ all the make up :)

Brittany said...

Love the underware!! haha! I probably shouldn't be laughing though, because it will only be a matter of time before Mere does something like that :)

Guatmama said...

Patty always knows best!

Ashley said...

Such a silly girl! The panties over the pants is what had me laughing. Kodak moment. haha