Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ladies Day

Just a quick note: Providence Ladies day is this Saturday from 8:30-12:30. You are welcome to come! We have a couple of speakers lined up, some praise and worship and more! This year's theme is "Standing on the Promises". Let me know if you are coming because you DON'T want to miss out on the yummy, delicious brunch. Looking forward to a wonderful, uplifting and encouraging day!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Guatmama said...

Mandi,

Thinking of you this weekend as you host Ladies Day! I will be praising Him (from work, boo)

Anonymous said...

Mandi, I am coming.. just haven't signed up.. I thought I wsa gonna be out of town.. just wanted to let you know! I don't want to miss the yummy food@!

Lauren said...

I am saying Stinky Winkerbean because I already promised my sweet BFF Ashley I would make the trip to W Lafayette this weekend to see her first house. Sherri Caballero is part of our FBC Family, and how proud of her we are! She is such a genuine person. I can't wait to hear how God moves among the women this weekend. It's set in my phone to pray for all of you on Saturday morning :D

Chelsa said...

I wish I could come! Ryan is out of town all weekend hunting though :(