Emily doesn't sleep with us unless it is early morning... she seems to come down to our bed about 5:30-6 am and eventually fall back asleep in our bed. She likes to stretch out sideways. Silly thing. I say "eventually" because she often brings the gang (see last post) and "they" jump on the bed or sing or something. She will say " I love you, mommy, I love you, daddy", just so happy to see us. It really is pretty sweet and sometimes funny the things she comes up with.A few pictures from our good friends wedding this past weekend...
Aaron was the best man. I taught Emily to say "daddy handsome". It was too cute!
Matt and Alison :) Matt LOVES getting his picture taken! HAHA!
Brent and Cale enjoying themselves :)
Me and my hubby
Sunday, we went with the Knepp's after church to Los Bravos and then to Lark Ranch. Our family had never been before so it was a lot of fun. Emily loved it, especially since she was with her buds, Brynna and Braylee.



Emily has gone potty off and on for a month now but I decided to go for it... so boot camp began last Wednesday. :)
First day, she had 3 accidents and 3 successful potty trips. 50% for the first day, not bad. The next day we planned to stay home but Alison and Sue decided to go to Evansville and asked us to go along, so off we went. Emily did GREAT though! No accidents!! WOO-HOO!Emily and Mamaw Sue- "wide horsey, lellow one"
So, NO MORE DIAPERS!!! She wears a pull up for nap time and bed time and then sometimes when we are out and about. I am still not completely confident... but for short trips here and there and around the house, she wears her Dora, Minnie or Daisy themed, big girl panties.
Monday, Tera and I took off to Indy for some house shopping. It was LOTS of fun! We thought about hitting the outlet mall on the way home, but its probably a good thing we didn't. As you can tell, we didn't have much more room! :)
Tonight, mom, dad, Aaron, Emily and I went to BA's to take pictures. I can't wait to see them. I love this time of year with the beautiful colors of fall! Then, we were off to Mi Pueblo. Emily ate a ton and then on our way home she was saying "belly hurt", I think she ate too much!! :)So, tomorrow is a VERY SPECIAL DAY! Yes, it's my birthday! :) Going to Menard's! So, really I do love Menard's but it's not nearly as exciting as a Minnie/Daisy birthday party. Birthdays just really aren't that fun when you get "old". :) Maybe that's one of the reasons God gives us children. Looking forward to another year!
Well, I am off to bed. Sleep tight!
4 comments:
Happy belated birthday Mandy!!!
Happy Birthday (a day late!). It was nice to FINALLY "meet" you in PERSON Tues! :)
I've already wished you Happy Bday today, but Happy Birthday again!!
Emily- You are such a big girl!! "Teera" is so proud of you! :)
Happy belated birthday!! I know what you mean about birthdays. They are just not as exciting as we get older...a kid's party is sooo much more FUN:) Looks like it didn't take Emily long to catch on to the potty training buisness. Go Emily!!! Oh and I have to show Jarod a picture of your loaded vehicle when I go shopping for Christmas. haha;)
Post a Comment