Friday, April 24, 2009

Just some random pictures from this month...

April 2008 and April 2009... Isn't it amazing how big she has gotten in just a year!

Beng silly!!

I love this one! Such a stinker!

Emily loves her Papa.

Emily with Papa and Grandma.

Silly faces with the silly faces book...

Making messes but having fun!

Have a good day!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Ooh I bet Em is going to love helping you pack (and unpack everything you have just packed :) ) when you start getting ready to move. I love the picture of her with all the cereal all over the ground. They are too cute to get mad at.

Leah Robinson said...

Love the tongue pictures haha!!! She's so precious!!

Ashley said...

Loved all of Emily's silly facial expressions! She is such a cutie.

Tara said...

Oh the Cheerios are everywhere!!! I bet you mind a little less now that you're "outta there"!

Tera said...

So cute!! Love your new family pictures!

Chelsa said...

love all the pics! :)