Friday, May 1, 2009

The moment you've all been waiting for.... Our prom pictures!! :) HAHA!So, really you should be much more interested in my BEAUTIFUL sister-in-law....Brittany.
Emily thinks her Aunt "Bit-ney" is pretty special!!

Brittany with Pat and Sue...

The girls...

Matt, Jon, Britt and Alison

Me and Britt after Grand March...or as Emily just said, "Bit and Mama"

Aaron and his "little" sis.

Jon and Brittany

A little class sponsor fun... Andre and Mandi.

Aaron and me... just being silly but having fun!


A big event happened while we were at prom... Emily had her first slumber party!!!
Em stayed at Grandma Patty's, then went to church with Grandma the next morning. I have been very nervous about our trip to Vegas (coming soon) so this was kind of a trial run of spending the night... I think I missed Emily more then she did me!! :) Here is a picture of Em and Grandma with the three amigos + 1. The three amigos at our house are "baby" (her cabbage patch doll), "Mel-mo"(Elmo) and "ming-ming", she added her "baa" (sheep) to the gang for this picture.

Well, a busy weekend ahead of us...more info on that coming soon!
Have a good day!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I didn't realize Aaron had another sister. One picture of you and her...it actually looks like you two are sisters! Beautiful pictures though and I'm glad it helped you feel better with the sleep over!!!

Tara said...

Stick the Eifel tower in the center & call it a prom. I like it! Also your hair is long. This is my favorite hairstyle on you!

Chelsa said...

love your prom pics :)
hehe
i always miss brycen more than he misses me when he stays w/ his mamaw's or aunt sonya