Thursday, May 28, 2009

New house, trip, yard sale and so much more!

WOW! Yes, we are still alive! I had a friend ask me if I had fallen off the face of the earth, so I decided to do a quick update! We are doing great but staying SOOOOO busy! We moved into our new house almost 2 weeks ago, we are not even close to being settled, lots of work to do. We have been painting, cleaning, organizing and planning for some remodeling. We are all adjusting pretty well. I was worried about Em, but she is settled into her room and sleeping well through the night.

Aaron and I leave for Las Vegas this weekend. Say a little prayer for us, #1 that we are safe (no airplane crashes!!), #2 I am a little nervous about leaving Em for the very first time. I am sure she will do fine. I will miss her more then she will miss me I am sure! Should be a fun time with friends though and nice to get away from all the stress and busyness here at home.

We get home late Wednesday evening, I work Friday and then I am having a yard sale at my house on Saturday! Demo is to begin on Monday here at the house! Something all the time, but hopefully soon we can get settled in soon and back to "normal".

About the yard sale, I am selling all of Emily's clothes 0-18 months, if you or someone you know needs little girl clothes, I will have a lot!!! Also, I do have some house stuff, women's and men's clothing.... My mom, Alison (my SIL), and 2 other friends will be bringing stuff too, not sure what all they have. I think the entire neighborhood will be having yard sale's so come out to see us! Saturday, June 6. If you need to know where my new house is, email me for directions. mandyash14@gmail.com

So, that's a quick update on us. When things get settled a little I will start posting some pictures of our life over the last month, new house, playing outside and much more!! Until then, Happy Summer!!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Sandy said...

definately interested in girl clothes! Plus all the pictures I see of little Emily she's dressed super cute! I'm sending you an email now :) Have a great time and NO WORRYING!!!! Easier said than done I know hehe but try!

Susie said...

It's good for Emily to know her parents love each other enough to take time for each other...she will be happier when her parents are refreshed from a little get away! Have a GREAT TIME!!

Ashley said...

I haven't seen a blog update in a while...but figured it was b/c you were moving! I know how much time moving can take up. It's exhausting!! You are finally in your new home though!! Have fun on your trip:)

Tera said...

Woohoo!! We're going to have fun!!

Brittany said...

I can't wait to see your new house. I will probably stop in on that Sat. because I will be in Montgomery walking that morning at the Relay for Life.

Tara said...

i'm coming over next Saturday.... I may bring a few yard sale items too. Jess would love for me to "get rid of some stuff" before the move! So glad to see you didn't "fall of the face of the earth"! Can't wait to see the new place.