Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm BAA-AACK!!

Hello Blog World! It has been a while! As you can tell from me being back to blogging, we are getting settled!! FINALLY! These past couple of months have been absolutely CRAZY!! I have so much to share. I am getting my pictures (all 827 of them) downloaded so be looking for posts/pictures soon to come! :) It's good to be back!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Sandy said...

welcome back!!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

i just looked at your site today...curious about you and yours. can't wait to catch up!

Anonymous said...

we missed you mandy!! can't wait to see cute pics of your little one..'big girl'

Ashley said...

I am glad you are finally settled into your new HOME!!!! I love the two pictures with your your blog title...precious!

Mandi Knepp said...

Hey girl! long time no see! I can't wait to see your pics!!!

Krista said...

Good to have you back. Looking forward to seeing lots of pics. Love the new look!!

Tara said...

well its about time!

Chelsa said...

i've been missing your updates! i thought maybe you had quit blogging! can't wait to see the new posts/pictures! i bet miss emily is getting big!