Sunday, October 12, 2008

OK, OK! I will post!! :) Some of you have been telling me its "time to blog again", so here I am! Even my own mother told me I need to blog and she talks to me almost every day! Well, as you can imagine, I have been keeping busy!


Here are several pictures of the past couple of weeks "happenings".


Rocking her baby in her very own rocking chair (birthday present from Grandma Sue)

Playing outside.... Emily LOVES to be outside!!

Playing with Addison...

Ready for church. She is so long and skinny! Any dress or skirt or pants, if they fit her waist are too short, but if they fit her length, they fall off of her waist. So this is Emily in her mini-skirt! :) BTW- Tara, this is the sweater you gave Em!


Pictures of some of the little girls in our small group, playing with Brynna and Lucy.



This is so sweet. Aaron and Emily were laying on the couch the other day, and Aaron said "take a picture of us", which for him to say is UNUSUAL! He remembered a picture that I had taken one year ago of the two of them "watching" football....


Em now has 8 teeth! I bought her these little cereal bars and cheese puffs, she loves to bite into them and loves to eat it too. Anything she can feed herself she loves!

Emily and Daddy today reading a book! Emily LOVES to read! She can tell you what a sheep says, dog says, and sometimes what the cow says! She is so funny! I think it was last week during church, she flipped her book to the sheep and very LOUDLY says, "BAAAA". Everyone of course giggled! :)


Tomorrow, Mom, Emily and I are off to the Covered Bridge Festival... I can't wait! I love going, I always get some hot apple cider first thing in the morning. YUMMY!!!


I am not ignoring the fact that I have been tagged! I promise! I will be sure give you some "interesting" facts (however interesting they may be) SOON!


PS. Did I mention I am on vacation this week! YEPPEEEE!! I always take one of my weeks over fall break, one to go to Cov. Bridge, two so I can spend some time with my hubby(before bball begins), and three bc it usually falls right with my birthday (the 22nd) and four just because I LOVE fall/October! So I am off until the 23rd! I LOVE IT!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey Mandy! Great seeing all the pics of your sweet little one... have fun on your time off:)

Tera said...

Oh, she is just a little doll! I loved the pictures of Emily and Brynna...they'll be such good buddies growing up. Enjoy your vacation!