Our day at the zoo was so nice! What a beautiful day! Emily just kind of took it all in, she was very quiet, just looking at all the animals. Fascinated by the monkeys and really liked the goats, donkeys and mini horses. She could get really close to those and was able to see them really well. Here 's a pic, from our day at the zoo!
Well, as we were on our way to the zoo, I was telling Aaron what a difference there is in our life now that we have Emily.... The first 2 years we were married, for fall break we took off for the weekend and went to Nashville. Then last year, of course, Emily was just a month old. Now, this year for fall break, we went the the Mesker Park Zoo! :) I wouldn't trade it for the world! :) (Well, except for the shin splints I have today)
So, my little monster has learned a new trick! She loves to put things in her mouth and walk around like that.
Look mom, no hands!
\

Today we all just hung out here at home. I thought Emily looked cute in her little sweats....
I thought this picture was too funny! She is eating like a pig, I am thinking we might be hitting a growth spurt!
I had my camera out so Emily went to get her camera out too. It says "Cheese" and "Smile". She loves to take pictures of mommy and daddy. :)


If you get a chance, say a little prayer for our Ladies Day. Our kick-off is tomorrow at church. I'll post the info... if you would like to come, let me know! :)
Enjoy today!




No comments:
Post a Comment