What a face! This is "Mommy, hold me"
Poor thing has to deal with having a big sis! :) Eli gets to lay in Pinkie's bed... Emily just thought it was hilarious he fit perfectly!
Sweet smile!
Eli and his Aunt Alison...
This is one thing that makes this boy happy-lounging in his seat with nothing but a diaper on, full belly watching football on a Sunday afternoon! :)
Another thing he loves-being outside! This is after walking in the park the other day with his Grandma, sister and mom!
He is a spoiled rotten boy! He knows his mommy will fall for that sweet smile! He will cry, more like whimper until I come and as soon as he sees me, that big smile flashes across his face, his eyes light up and my heart melts! :) How am I ever going to tell this boy NO!?! :)Eli loves bath time. He is really starting to watch things-loves to watch the fan, little toys, his mobile in his crib... At his 2 month check, he was 12.2 pounds (67%) and 22 inches long (11%). He had to get shots and did great until we got home. He screamed for 2 hours straight, uncontrollable and I had given him Tylenol right after the shots. I started to worry due to his one leg being sooo red and the crying... luckily I have a friend who is always happy to help with my mom vs. nurse battles. He usually sleeps at least one good 5-6 hour stretch sometime between 7pm-7am. He loves to "talk" and loves to smile!
It is hard to believe he will soon be 3 months old.
5 comments:
Mr. Eli is PRECIOUS!!!
i fall for the heart-melting smiles all the time too- it's hard not to! :)
Oh man! He sure is getting big! WOW! Can't wait to hear about how Em is adjusting and how your new job is going.
I can't believe how much he is changing! Such a cutie! Sorry I missed you at church today...had to teach Braylee's SS class.
I think Eli is looking more like Emily everytime I see pics!!! I think Emily is staying occupied finding ways to play with her brother...wait til he sees pics when he gets older. haha.
Gosh that last picture he looks JUST like Emily!
Post a Comment