Monday, November 1, 2010

November, really?

My oh my! November is here already!
Emily LOVES taking pictures and snapping random pics....Here are a few silly pics!Miss Emily went to the dentist for the first time this month-we squeezed in an appt with Abby before little Baby Baker arrived! :) (Congrats Abby and Brent and Big Brother Cale!) I was planning on it being an absolute DISASTER but it was better then I could have ever imagined. She did great! Then, we went for a special lunch, just me and her. She could pick anywhere... "Subway, but not the Wal-Mart Subway" was her choice! :)Eli, my sweet little man.
Dreaming of a good looking girl in his arms? :)I celebrated a birthday on the 22nd. Emily saw flowers and picked some out for me. She got yellow ones because yellow is her favorite color (along with pink). Very Sweet! I had a great birthday!

My little Vikings! Cheering on the volleyball girls!
Had to share pics of my beautiful "Magic Fairy Princess" and my mean little lion! :) haha! He's about the sweetest, cuddliest lion I have ever seen!Just wanted to share a quick update. Starting to settle into a little more of a routine around here, which you all know works much better for me and my planning, list-making self! Seriously, have not even had time to make a list, let alone check things off my list!! :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Sonya said...

Such a sweet family. Glad Emily's appt. went great. My kids LOVE to go to the dentist:) I always hated it. Costumes are adorable.

Chelsa said...

good to hear an update from ya :)
is your hair shorter? looks cute!
and your kids are adorable- as always! :)

Ashley said...

Always happy to see a post from you....it has been a month since your last!! Slacking??! haha. I go to the same dentist and love everyone there!

Tera said...

Great to see an update! Eli's lion costume is adorable. Brynna is going to think Emily's costume was the best!!

Tara said...

Almost unbelievable how much he looks like Aaron in some of these side by side! I'll call you in a few days to discuss Thanksgiving party plans.