Swimming "at Carmen's" :)
My sweet girl...
and my sweet boy...
Celebrating Truelove July birthdays!
Celebrating Mamaw Sue's Birthday (Aug. 2) Emily LOVES birthday parties!! :) She is so excited here...silly girl!
Look at those MUSCLES!! :)
Too sweet, my two babies!
This is our "Emily Fun Day", I was talking about in the previous post....
Friends and Family, please meet our newest addition.... Pinkie Ash! 
This is this morning... I thought it was hilarious! I put Eli down real quick so that I could use the restroom, I came back and found my boys completely out in the same position: like father, like son.
Eli, ready for church! Shorts are a little long :)
Emily ironing away at Mamaw's! Hope she continues to like ironing bc this lady HATES to iron! Maybe Emily can iron her daddy's clothes one of these days!
That's a quick update... busy week ahead!
2 comments:
i hate ironing too- i think it's b/c i'm not very good at it for some reason!
both your babies are sooo precious!
love little eli's cute church outfit! he is really growing!
the picture of eli and aaron is adorable too!
Your babies are just too cute! Emily cracks me up. Hope you have a great week at school!!
Post a Comment