Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Unleashed??

What?
Unleashed?
Ok, so at this point still .......

WISHFUL THINKING!

But... closer to maybe having a little more

FREEDOM!!!

I was happy to see my doc yesterday who was getting caught up to speed on what's been going on over the last 6 weeks. Goal of course is to get to around 37-38 weeks. My deadline I set for 38 weeks and 1 day (July 5), luckily without even asking, Dr. F said if no BP problems, we would get to 38 + weeks but no longer then 39. I didn't even have to beg and trust me I am totally holding her to it!! :) So in 3 weeks or less, we will be meeting Mr. Eli.

Emily had a rough morning. All she wanted was her "mommy, carry me", "mommy, hold me" to get downstairs. Explaining to her over the last 6 weeks has been tough so I have just said "mommy's doctors told her to rest", so today she said, well screamed "doctors need to say YEEEESSSSS!" Finally I convinced her to walk down the stairs and then we snuggled for a while on the couch. This is so hard for me, but for her too... as much as I hate it, I have to take a step back and enjoy the little moments where my "daddy's girl" just needs her mommy.

Off to see the specialist on Thursday....updates to come.
Oh, and I have some cute little pics of Emily "cleaning out the car" with her daddy! Too cute. Almost forgot-I still need to post a pic of our new car too!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

glad you got another good update!! the weeks are slowly (i'm sure really slowly for you) coming to an end!