Happy Anniversary! TO US! 5 years! Wow, how it seems like just yesterday... I am so thankful and blessed to have a wonderful husband. It's amazing to look back just over 5 years of marriage and almost 5 years before that of dating at all that has happened, all that we have been through together... then I think of our parents. My mom and dad celebrated their 32 year anniversary yesterday and Pat and Sue celebrate their 34th tomorrow. How wonderful to walk through the journey of life with your best friend beside you along the way, someone to share with, play with, laugh with... I feel so blessed by our parents and their example of marriage and so thankful for Aaron. Happy Anniversary!!Onto my little man- Mr. Eli :) He continues to do well... I should get an induction date scheduled today, somewhere around 38 weeks (July 5-9) if he doesn't come before. We are doing good, my blood pressures staying under control, labs are looking consistently the same... still not allowed to go, go, go!! :) However, I did get him to say I could go to Target ONE TIME before baby comes!! :) WOOHOOOOOOO!!! He said, "I'm giving an inch, do NOT take a mile!" So, I will continue to be good and rest... but Wednesday, watch out! Making my list! "Resting" is getting a little easier just because there is an end within reach....
Some random stuff:
Here are the pics of Emily helping Daddy clean out the car... too funny! Such a hard worker! :)

Emily and Daddy going to church last Sunday...
Having fun in the swimming pool... Anti-gravity chairs-a must for bedrest mama's in the summer. (Thanks, Greta!)
Enjoy today!
2 comments:
cute cute pictures!
glad you can finally see an end in sight!! and YAY for a trip to target!
Happy Anniversary!! Where did those 5yrs go? I wore a skirt to church a few weeks ago and someone asked if it was new, I then remembered that it was at least 5yrs old because I wore it to your bridal shower! hah! Glad Eli is doing well and you get to go to Target. Yay!!
Post a Comment