Sunday, June 20, 2010

Longest pregnancy EVER and Father's Day

Well, after 4:38pm today, this will officially be my longest pregnancy EVER! :) Eli is setting records and already "beating up" on his big sister! HA! Longest bedrest, longest pregnancy, bigger baby.... its hard telling what he has in store for us once he finally gets here!Happy Father's day to all of the wonderful daddy's! Em and Eli have a special daddy, so thankful for him today and everyday. Emily wore a "pretty dress" and said "daddy, you ready to see me?" as she came down the stairs then when she got to him did a "twirl".... too cute! She loves her daddy! She has been saying she wants a ring (like my wedding ring) so I told her many years down the road find a sweet boy like daddy and maybe he'll give you a ring. :) She said, "sweet boy like MY daddy." Aaron chimes in-"many, many years from now." :)
Of course, I think my dad is a pretty special guy too! So thankful for him!(picture of Dad, AKA Papa with Emily just after she came home from the hospital. I love this picture!)

Happy Father's day!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

too sweet about emily wanting a ring!! :)

Sandy said...

Love this blog, I'm so happy for you Mandy!!! You look fabulous to say the least (even if you won't feel it) and keep doing what you're doing, it's working! :)