But, about pictures....
CLASS TRIP: Mandi has some really neat pics/collages of our trip with the Senior class to Washington D.C. and New York. You will have to check them out. Looks like she still has more of New York to come, so be watching for that. Here are the addresses: http://gabrielthomasknepp.blogspot.com/2010/05/class-trip-part-one.html and http://gabrielthomasknepp.blogspot.com/2010/06/class-trip-part-two.html
BABY NAME: Before we go on, let's talk about a baby name for my little guy...only because you are going to see it! :) I have said before we have a hard time settling on a name even though we pretty much are settled on a name, I know doesn't make much sense! :) Well, from early on Emily was going to be Emily Alyse but we didn't make our final decision on full name and spelling until the night before I was "supposed" to have her. Well, this little guy is much the same way. Any time we talk about it, neither of us have any name we like better. We like traditional names and never had a preference on a certain letter, didn't have to be an "E" name or an "A" middle name, but that is what we like. Until its on the birth certificate it isn't final :) but (as of today) he will be named, "Eli Andrew." If you ask Emily what her baby brother's name is, she will say, "ELI" :)
BELLY PICTURES: Mandi also captured some "belly" pics of me (and Emily). With Emily, I was around the 33-34 week mark and wanted to capture baby boy around the same time. Plus, with everything up in the air, and going week to week, I didn't want to wait and miss out on getting belly pics. Mandi did a great job and Emily and I had lots of fun! Mandi came out to the house so that I could continue to take it easy while still being able to get some good pics! Thank you, Mandi!
Emily showing her belly! :) She often says she is carrying the "baby sister" and mommy is carrying "baby brother." 
She took lots of good ones-but these are some of my favorites and a good variety! :)SICKIES: That little bug caught my mom a touch, then my dad had fever all night last night and doesn't feel well today. I still don't feel well, but Em seems to be feeling better just not 100%. Hoping that bug leaves our family for good soon and no one else gets it in between now and then.
8 comments:
So cute belly pics!! Love the lil nurse at the bottom. So sweet. Glad you all are feeling better. Thankfully I or Jeff didn't get anything bc things would fall apart! Hopefully you'll be off br soon. You look great though. PS LOVE the name Eli. It was one of our top. Good for a little boy and a man.
Love the pics! They are so sweet! Praying for you as you continue to take it easy and wait for precious Eli:)
love the name eli! it was one of our picks when i was preg. w/ A. i think it's sweet that they both have e.a.a. as their initials, but i'm dorky like that ;)
great pictures!! i love the one looking down with you on the couch!
hope the sickies leave ya'll soon, but it looks like nurse em can take good care of ya :)
Great pics, I really love pregnanacy pics, just depicts the time of waiting so well. Praying for you family and sweet Eli!
If you don't stick with Eli, we will have 3 confused little girls because my girls call him Eli too! :) Braylee tells everyone she's going to have 2 "Emily & Eli's."
I'm with Chelsa- love the picture from above on the couch...and the one of Em's hand on your belly.
Cute Pictures Mandy!! Love the baby name!
So glad you got some belly pics...wish I would have been here. The one looking up into the sky is really neat. Eli goes perfect with Emily. Great choice!!
I think Eli fits perfectly! You can't change your mind now on the name or Emily will be really confused. haha.
The belly pics. are really cute...and the one on the couch I really liked! I LOVE pregnancy pictures! You are getting closer!!!
Post a Comment