Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My "Big" boy!

Ok, so really he isn't THAT big, but to me seems like we are doing well. He measured via ultrasound today 4 lbs, 5 oz. which is what Emily was when she was born at 36 weeks, (They measured her via ultrasound and said she was 5 lbs or so.) He is in the 16%, but again better then Emily who was in the 5% and below. The ultrasound girls keep talking about all of his hair... Emily says he is going to have "lellow hair" like her (yellow, AKA blonde) and green eyes like daddy. Guess we will wait and see. :)

We have been fighting a little bug around here, well Em and I have been. Hoping Aaron doesn't catch it... I had a low grade fever last night and felt miserable all day but feeling much better today, just a little drained. Everything looked good in the office though, no temp, BP good and more labs drawn.

As much as I HATE bedrest, thank goodness it isn't STRICT, laying down all day long or I wouldn't make it, but anyway, as much as I hate it and it seems like there is no end in sight, I do realize meeting my little guy is not that far away. I just wish the days weren't SOOOOOO long! Can you tell I am getting a little CRAZY! :)

My little Miss Emily has a picnic ready for me that I must attend :) so more to come later.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Chelsa said...

C was 4lbs 5oz at 33 weeks too! :)

glad you are doing good still.

he will be here before you know it, but i'm sure the days ARE long!!

Chelsa said...

ok i lied- i just looked and he was 4lbs 6oz at 33 wks and 3 days :) i'm pretty sure that was 16th% too though!

Tera said...

Glad to hear baby is growing ok for now. I'm also happy to hear you are feeling better today! And Em?? Are the teeth still bothering her?