Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Today's appt-not so good. Baby measuring small but well. He is about 2lbs, 13 oz., in the 28%. However, my BP.... well, not horrible, definitely doesn't beat my record, but high. Plus, I was spilling protein into my urine, blah, blah... and so forth. So, I am "resting and getting my feet up", I think thats a nice way to say "BEDREST!" I have some labs to do over the next couple of days and the specialist will follow me closely from here on out. With Emily, I was put on bedrest at 29, almost 30 weeks which happens to be exactly where I am now. I was put on bedrest for growth restriction with her though and my blood pressure didn't start increasing until around 34-35 weeks and then was induced at 36 weeks due to BP/pre-eclampsia. So for now, it is a week by week thing... you all know how well I deal with that. Just a quick update for now-but more to come (I should have some "free" time) Please keep praying for this little guy to remain healthy!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Glad to hear you are back and safe from your trip. Hopefully all the negatives at your appt. were just because you have been away from home and not getting as much rest. I will pray that all goes better next week.

Chelsa said...

def. praying for you. i know how nerve wracking all those appts., labs, etc. are when it is your baby in there!! i will continue to pray so hard for you two.

Tera said...

Praying!! Hopefully you'll get good news next week!

Melissa said...

We'll be praying for you and baby!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Goodness. I bet you feel overwhelmed. Take some time. If you ever need Em somewhere to go she can always come over for a playdate here. Let me know.