Ordinary Miracles
Praise the Lord!! You get to go on the trip now don't you?
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
yayy for another good check up! :)
Praise the Lord.. God has it all under control! :)
Hope you have a great time on the trip. I will be praying for all of you! Let me know if my son causes you any problems. lol
Woo hoo!!! I knew this appt. may have been making you a little nervous but nothing but GREAT news! So happy for you.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Praise the Lord!! You get to go on the trip now don't you?
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
yayy for another good check up! :)
Praise the Lord.. God has it all under control! :)
Hope you have a great time on the trip. I will be praying for all of you! Let me know if my son causes you any problems. lol
Woo hoo!!! I knew this appt. may have been making you a little nervous but nothing but GREAT news! So happy for you.
Post a Comment