Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Big day out today... haven't been feeling great. Not sure if its bedrest, bedrest + no sunshine, or really that I just don't feel well + bedrest + no sunshine. Monday, I felt so bad all day, especially that evening, if I didn't feel him moving all over the place and had a bp cuff saying my bp was fine, I would have gone to the hospital. Headache, seeing flecks of light, very uncomfortable, stomach just not right, heartburn and reflux, just BLAH! Anyway, yesterday was better but then this morning (early morning, like 4 am) felt bad again. Yesterday had a bp reading of 148/89 but then got it down fairly quickly to 117/76. Em starting to get a little stir crazy and not understanding why mommy can't do the things she usually does... really didn't think a whole lot about the transition for Emily with a new baby bc I would be the main one caring for baby and she really is just not much of a mommy's girl. Now that I am here everyday, she has became much more aware of me and her little caring personality is "taking care of mommy and baby brother" so the transition may be tougher now... Just rambling... update to come on my appt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh man. I am just feeling for you. I couldn't imagine bedrest. I am going nuts without it. (as you've read) I would really really love to come grab Em sometime to play. I remember worrying about the transition and if Ay would get her own "time" and then having premature contraction/dilation, etc. It was alot going on. You have your eye on the prize now in the home stretch. Please let me know ifyou want Em to come play or us to come keep you company. Hope your apt goes well.
you are worrying me with all your symptoms and not feeling good missy! glad your appointment went well and your bp was okay! glad to hear you had a bp cuff hooked to your arm :) i remember those days/weeks/hours/mintues all too well! i'm praying so hard for you and baby!!!
Post a Comment