Thursday, May 13, 2010

Baby boy doing well! His mama, doing ok too! :)

My labs from Friday looked pretty good but they drew more labs yesterday and will continue to watch closely. Next week, I will do another 24 hr urine and repeat labs once again. My BP was good at 130/72 so he encouraged me to keep "being good". We asked about going to church, going here and there as long as I was sitting and not doing too much, but he really, really hesitated to say "if you want to take an hour a week.... but you really need to rest." So, for now until we get this baby a little farther along, I will be good and keep my feet up.

I am so thankful that Brittany can be here a lot during the day which keeps Emily around me. Last time I struggled so much with being lonely and worrying myself to tears many days. With Emily, I am reminded of the healthy, sweet little miracle she is and helps to put bedrest in perspective (but I still really hate bedrest, just being honest!). Not to mention the entertainment Em provides to keep me laughing!

I guess another "perk" to bedrest is those little things I never have time to SIT and do... well, marking a few projects off the list! :) I ordered 354 pictures and am almost done getting caught up with putting them in albums. I have a few little scrapbook projects and then I should be caught up and ready to capture sweet memories of my baby boy and his big sister too, of course! I am thinking about cleaning out the filing cabinet-but haven't became THAT bored yet! :)

So, there you have it, some random thoughts of mine! :) Enjoy today!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Chelsa said...

so glad you and baby are hanging in there!

i'm jealous you got all those pictures ordered! i have been working on uploading mine to snapfish (i am so bad and haven't ordered any since sept!). yikes! so far behind on scrapbooking it makes me want to puke!

i bet em does keep your spirits up!

Ashley said...

That is great your labs are looking good!! I know it has to be hard sometimes to be on bedrest...especially since you had to with Em:( But if that is what you have to do it isn't so bad knowing the outcome!!

Way to go on the projects...you may have them all done before baby arrives. haha. But we all know the "to do" list never gets done;)

Dixon Doubles said...

Mandy, I will be praying for your pregnancy to continue to go well. I cannot believe you are 31 wks. already...I remember when my sister, Tera told me you were expecting again! After dealing with pre-eclampsia too, I know how you feel & how hard it is looking back and saying, "wow, I probably shouldn't have been doing this or that." Best of luck & I hope you make it to 39-40 weeks!!!