Wednesday, May 19, 2010

BP 140/82 in the office today... labs drawn, should get results tomorrow. Another 24 hr urine collection, turn that in tomorrow. My urine in the office only showed trace amounts of protein so that is good.

Baby boy-all the ultrasound gals keep talking about his hair, "all that hair". I keep saying its NO fair my girl was bald for almost a year and my boy is going to have hair! Maybe it will be red? :) He did great though, passed his test with flying colors... However, this little boy and I will be talking over the ??weeks... he flipped and is now breech. He better be doing some more flipping!

Anyway, its been a big day. I am off to the couch or maybe the "cliner" (as Em calls it).
Photobucket

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Glad things went pretty good today. I know you don't want to sit around for several more weeks, but we want you to :)

Tera said...

Well, you know I've been keeping tabs on you and I'm happy to keep Emily anytime I'm not at work...although I know it makes for a lonely day for you too. If the sun ever comes out, we'll bring over a picnic and let the girls play on the new playset "them two guys brought!" ;)