Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter

A picture of our dyed Easter eggs! :)
Emily and I were very excited about making "bunny cupcakes"... Em enjoying one in her outfit she picked out, the girl loves to wear hats and mis-matched pajamas around the house!! Saturday morning, my mom and dad came over to help get baby's room ready for carpet, changed out the ceiling fan, etc. More to come on baby's room and baby!

Saturday evening, we celebrated Easter with the Stoll's at Paul and Arlene's.
The girls all ready for the Easter egg hunt...MB already digging into the candy!! :)
Aunt Alison helping...Sunday morning-The Easter bunny came...A favorite the Easter bunny brings each year... new sunglasses!Looking pretty for Easter Sunday at church...We didn't make it to sunrise but our church service was wonderful. Our choir sounded beautiful. Tera sang in the choir and Emily says, "Braylee/Brynna's mommy...she wearing purple dress...she soooo pretty!" It was so cute! After church, we celebrated at Pat and Sue's with the Ash Family. Daddy helping out on hunting eggs...Addy and Emily showing off their eggs!Papaw had a surprise for Emily- Little CHICKS! She LOVES them but doesn't treat them with a lot of kindness. Good thing there are 12 because between her picking them up by the wings, neck or the way she squeezes them, I am not sure how long they will last! A quick visit and egg hunt with the Petty's. Emily and Ty checking out each others eggs. Too cute!Easter dinner and my family in the evening at our house... Enjoying the beautiful weather... blowing bubbles in the backyard with Papa!A wonderful weekend with family and friends but the best is that we celebrate a Risen King. As one of my favorite Easter songs says, "He's alive and I'm forgiven... Hallelujah He's alive!" (Dolly Parton, "He's Alive.)
Photobucket

5 comments:

Chelsa said...

Em's Easter dress was so cute and of course she looked adorable in it!

B always gets sunglasses too for Easter :)

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Oh yes sunglasses here too! Kids love them and target dollar bins are my fave spot! I loved Em's dress and thanks to you my girls are obsessed with Dino Train. We watch it constantly haha

Krista said...

The picture of Emily in her dress is just precious!! Love the new header too.

Tera said...

I agree with Krista- the new header is so cute! Em's dress is even cuter on than it was in the store! Tell Miss Em that when I'm having a bad day, I'm going to call her. ;) She's so sweet!

Ashley said...

Em can sport those sunglasses! She looks SOO cute in them!!