Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Perfect Pout

Yes, indeed, we have it here... The perfect pout!All over juice, milk, water... something like that! The tough life of a toddler...

Miss Emily cheering on the Colts for Superbowl. We had our small group + a few other friends over for the game... The basement was a little wild with lots of kids-too many to count!! :)
One evening, I hear "MOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMYYYY, I tuck, I tuck!" This is what I found-a stuck little girl!! And, one more a picture of Emily in her new Tinkerbell dress before church! She LOVES this dress from Grandma Patty!Just a few random pics...
Happy Valentine's Day!! Wishing you time spent with the ones you love the most!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Love the pics of Emily. I love to see the comparison between her and Josie. Josie has been stuck in that same easel before. We were playing hide and seek and that is where she decided to hide. I thought it was a great hiding place! lol :)

Jessie said...

Good to see you guys the other day...Miss Emily gets prettier every time I see her! Maybe we'll see you guys tomorrow, too...

Chelsa said...

thanks for coming to chat w/ me the other night! i enjoyed it :) love all the pics of miss emily! her hair looked soooo cute when she got it cut/curled :)