Monday, February 8, 2010

17 weeks and pics!

There are some benefits to working in women's health care.... :) I am so anxious to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. I am not sure why I am so anxious... I was able to find out with Emily at work around 16 weeks, so I had one of the ultrasound girls take a sneak peak the other day while at work.

Well, baby was not interested in letting us see if it was a boy or girl. He or she was all rolled up in a little ball... so we tried again after lunch. Still not able to tell. However, I was thrilled and very relieved to know that baby is measuring right on track. I have been trying not to worry, although I really was worried that baby wasn't growing well. With Emily, I had already started wearing bigger shirts and rubber-banding my jeans around 12, 13, 14 weeks. This one, I am still wearing my regular jeans with no problems at all. So, it was so much relief to know baby was growing well.

So here is baby, a weighing in at a whole 7 oz. Really it is quite amazing!
Playing peek-a-boo!
Also during the 16th week, I have been able to feel baby move!
So, that's the update on my other baby, thankfully Miss Emily is upstairs sleeping soundly in her room with no dapi!! :)

PS- ALOHA!! Don't forget that tonight is our tropical luau for all ladies 18-40ish.... I think we are going to beat the snow!! Come on over to my house at 6:30. Anyone is welcome for fun and games and of course, lots of food!! :) Hope to see you here tonight!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Love Babies :)

Brittany said...

So glad everything checked out well. Can't wait to see what you are having!!

Leah Robinson said...

So amazing how tiny and miraculous babies are =) Congrats to your family!

cmccain said...

Its such a wonderful connection isn't it? Mine wouldn't show himself at 16 weeks so I had to wait until my anatomy scan upstairs. Hope you find out soon! Beautiful baby!