It's been nice having her daddy around to play and spoil her but she is missing her daddy today! She was crying and I asked her what was wrong and she said, " I just need my daddy!" and burst into more crying. So, we called daddy and talked but then he had to go... so she picked up the phone and said "Hello, Emily here, I crying!" and burst into tears again!! She was so upset she didn't even eat lunch and just decided to take a nap. Poor girl! She just wants "my daddy come my house!" :) She loves her daddy very much, and I think he loves her just a little too! :)
I have to admit, sometimes I wish she was more of a mommy's girl but I also was, (well, still am!) a daddy's girl... that's a very special relationship that I LOVE to see between my husband and my daughter because I know how very special that is. ;)
Enjoy today! Stay warm!
5 comments:
precious precious precious!!
i was/am a daddy's girl too!
brycen is a daddy's boy for the most part and sometimes it breaks my heart, but i love the bond they share too!
So sweet. I am def a daddy's girl and Ay and Leah both LOVE their Papaw its too cute. Id say both of my girls are Mommy's girls now, but I am sure it will change. Little moments are so cute.
Adorable! I was a daddy's girl when I was little but now that I am older I have grown closer to my mom. Still love my dad to pieces though!!
I think that is great! I was never close with my dad and I hate that I missed that, but Trista sure is close with her daddy!
Love it!! Sooo sweet!! I'm definitely a Daddy's girl too. Actually, when my sisters or mom want my dad to do something, they make me ask him. :)
Post a Comment