Let's see.....
Emily is always on the go-playing, coloring, TALKING, non-stop! I signed her up for gymnastics, so she will start that in a week and a half. I think she will love it. She loves anything where she can play with other kids! A plan is in place to FINALLY loose that DAPI (AKA paci), updates to come on that story! She is doing MUCH better potty-training. Still not quite "trained" but very, very close.
Aaron is still keeping up with school, basketball, senior class sponsor/concessions, masters degree, family and more. Busy, busy all the time.
Me, well, I am ready for spring (the sunshine is nice today, but its still COLD), I took down all of my winter decor and was ready to put out spring stuff-but I guess it might be a little too early for that! I am finally feeling better and when I don't, I now have medicine which I should have asked for from the beginning... I am getting anxious to see what we are having-boy or girl! I took down the border in the baby room, priced carpet... waiting for spring to do some painting projects. Enjoying Em-some of the things she says are just hilarious and then when I laugh at her she says, "Mommy, I funny" and then laughs at herself!
My dad turned the big 5-0 on the 26th (don't tell him I told! HAHA!) but he has had to work nights this week so we are planning to celebrate with him next week.
So that is some random ordinary life events of the Ash family...... until next time!
4 comments:
glad to hear that you are feeling better! i can't wait to hear what you're having!
my c/s is scheduled for feb. 24th at 10 evansville time. wasn't sure if i told you or not!
I can't wait to find out what you are having either! :)
glad you are feeling better...seems like I don't see you guys anymore...everyone is so busy...Em told me that she wants a baby sister...I think that's what she said...she was talking faster than I could think...pretty funny...and she said "I funny" just like you mentioned in your post...:)
Emily should be potty trained by the time your little peanut arrives! I bet you will be happy when that time comes:) Can't wait to hear what you are having!! My mom turns 50 this year also.
Post a Comment