There are so many good, fun memories it is hard to pick and choose!
January 2009
Emily's 1st time to play in the snow
February 2009Admitted to the ICU with pneumonia/asthma
March 2009Enjoying the spring weather on St.Patrick's day at the park.
April 2009Our family
Emily's 1st sleep over! Spending the night with Papa and Grandma!
May 2009Grandma-Great occupying Emily while we get ready for Aunt Brittany's graduation.

June 2009Emily's 1st nap at the new house
Working hard at the new house with Papa.
Moved to the new house, lived through remodeling the new house.
Mommy and daddy went on vacation to Las Vegas with friends while Emily spent the week with Papa and Grandma, Papaw, Mamaw and Aunt Britt.
July/August 2009Family Vacation to Destin, FL.
Emily's favorite summer activity-SWIMMING! (with Aunt Britt and Aunt Al)
September 2009Emily's 2nd Birthday!

October 2009Working on potty-training...
December 2009Christmas Sunday
Big announcement-Emily's going to be a big sister!
Emily and cousin Meredith
So many wonderful memories, many things to be thankful for. It seems like this year went by so quickly, we were so busy with moving, remodeling, projects, vacations, and just the day to day life, but I cherish each and every one of our special memories.Looking forward to 2010... especially knowing we are going to add another special little person to our family. May God bless you and your family in the New Year!!
5 comments:
love the recap :)
The recap is a good idea! Good to see you the other night...I'm so excited for you guys and glad I got to hear the news in person!
I want everyone to do a recap...so fun! I love the picture of all 5 girls at church (mine didn't turn out very good). Em looks like such a big girl with her pig tails and big sister shirt!
CONGRATULATIONS MANDY!!!! I love seeing the 2009 pictures of your pretty little girl! I can't imagine how cute #2 baby will be because Miss Emily is the prettiest little girl I've ever seen! Hope you are feeling well and praying for a healthy baby and joyful pregnancy for you and your family!
Congrats on the new baby!!! so excited for you! it was so good to see you a few months ago and hope we can do it again sometime! happy new year!
Post a Comment