Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010

Our family has a surprise for 2010! Emily tells it best!Emily is going to be a big sister! We are expecting our little bundle of joy in July. Em wore this shirt, on the front it said "I got my Christmas present early this year" and then this is the back. We announced it to our extended family over Christmas.

Of course, I am a little nervous due to my last pregnancy, so I would appreciate your prayers for a healthy pregnancy and most of all a healthy baby. I am seeing my doctor who is wonderful and also being followed by a specialist.

Just a quick post to let you all in on our exciting news. As usual, I am behind on getting Christmas activities posted... we had a wonderful Christmas and I promise to update with pictures soon. Also, maybe a re-cap of our busy year of 2009!

Off to work tomorrow (easier to go when you are going to be getting time and a half! :) )

HAPPY NEW YEAR and MANY BLESSINGS to you and your families in 2010!
Photobucket

10 comments:

Sandy said...

awww I'm so happy for you guys! Prayers coming your way for a beautiful, and healthy pregnancy!!!!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

YAY! I am so happy for you guys :) We will be praying for you...

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys... I just found out at church Sunday and was so excited..:) congrats

Ashley said...

CONGRATS!!! That shirt is too cute...great way to tell your family:) It seems like there are a ton of girls preggo right now! Lots of babies this summer!! I will be pryaing for you during your pregnancy.

Tonya said...

We are so happy for you!

JessGraceIz said...

YAY!!!! I'm excited for you guys. What Great News, for the New Year!!!

Tera said...

You already know how incredibly excited I am for you!!! I hope I've been a good support for you so far and will be there for the next 6 months too!! I'm praying for no bedrest, but IF it happens, we'll come keep you company! :) Love you!

Jamie said...

Congratulations! I think with each pregnancy you realize how blessed you are to have a healthy pregnancy and baby! I will be thinking about you often.

Chelsa said...

totally understand your nerves! i'll def. be praying for you!! sooo excited for you :)

Guatmama said...

Congrats Mandy and family! Prayers for a healthy pregnancy and delivery!