Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mini van convention

Not really, but I guess that's the way it appeared if you were driving by my house last evening. It was really a group of ladies from church having a bible study. I had a great evening celebrating that God loves me, just as He loves His son, Jesus Christ. We had a great lesson (Elyse Fitzpatrick, "Christ-like counseling from the DVD series, "Women discipling women") and some great discussion as well.

ALL LADIES, ALL AGES, ALL STAGES are welcome!! Next week, we will meet again, Tuesday evening, 7:00, only this time at Tonya's (leave your email if you want directions). Next week, Martha Peace will be teaching us about "Compassionate Truth"


If you are traveling to Eville, when you get to OC, switch your station to 95.3 K-love, ITS THE BEST and BTW-if you see me traveling between OC and Eville, I will be listening/well probably singing along to my positive, encouraging K-love! HAHA! I woke up this morning with this song in my head and wanted to share.

Check it out by the David Crowder Band. It wouldn't let me embed it but its worth listening to. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWgeUrD4MHI

Then, I came across this Third day video... I love third day! This is "Love song"

Oh, how He loves us!! Enjoy today!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Sue said...

Wow didn't know K-Love had a station down there. You can also pick it up around Bloomington and farther north. I listen to it on the internet at work. So wish I could get it local in my vehicle!!

JessGraceIz said...

I had a great time last night and I am hoping I will be able to attend each week.

Greta said...

Love both songs! Actually didn't know DCB sang "How He Loves Us". Here is a link to the version I listen to- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoC1ec-lYps
Gives me chills every time I listen to it.

"Love Song" is a Bible Memory Camp flashback...the guys used to sing it a lot at high school camp.

Thanks for sharing them...and thanks for hosting! Guess when it's my turn to host you can do all the "hard" work!!

Chelsa said...

hey! can you email me her address?? i'm hoping to be able to start coming (my appointments are on tuesdays though)... but i don't have one this coming week! i think you have it, but my email is chels_danielle@hotmail.com

thanks for the radio station suggestion- since i'm driving to eville a lot lately and will be for the next 18 weeks!

Tera said...

I started listening to K-Love on the internet back in 2006 when I was really missing my Eville Christian radio station after we moved here. Just the other day, I noticed Eville had K-Love now! Yeah! Our speakers on the computer have been out at home, but thank goodness for XM!! :) When Alex is home, he has all of our favorites saved in XM and we listen to them all evening. I told Alex that's one thing I want in the new house...a sound system so I can listen to XM throughout the house!