Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Good friends!

I am going to try to have a few random posts here and there in order to get caught up! HAHA! CAUGHT UP! Tell me, is that EVER really going to happen... I am thinking not so much.

Anyway, back in the beginning of September, Tara and Jack were home. Tara has this thing, where when she is home she usually tries to stop by my house, but she almost always invites others to come along.... :) So, Abby and Cale came to visit too! It is a little joke Tara and I have about her always inviting others to my house! She knows I don't mind a bit, and usually she has them come for lunch or something too!! HA! Love it!

Anyway, here are some pics from our morning. Emily just LOVES Cale... Abby says that Emily is Cale's girlfriend, that he likes the older women! :) Cale making his move... hehe!!
Our kiddos, Jack, Cale and EmilyTara and Jack, Me and Emily and Abby and Cale.I also was so excited to get to see an old friend! Leslie was my BEST friend when I was a little girl. Her dad was our preacher which brought her to Washington. My parents and her parents were great friends.... so we were ALWAYS together. Then when she was 7 (I think) and I was 8, they moved to North Carolina. We have kept in contact here and there throughout the years but I had not seen her in 10 years(???). It was so good to see her!!
Good friends, good times!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Wowza. Leslie is so beautiful. She looks just like her mama. How cool that you guys got to catch up. :) So strange after years and college,marriage, and baby. HA

Chelsa said...

it's so fun to see people you haven't seen in a long time!!