Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Providence GALS begin an 8 week bible study tomorrow, THURSDAY, MARCH 5. You are all welcome to attend. We will be studying a set of DVD's, called "Women disciplining women". It is at the home of Cindi (call or email me for more info/directions). It will begin at 7 pm. (Spring Break week off). The bible study is called "REFUEL", with the idea that as busy, busy women we all need to refuel and what better way then with the word of God and our sisters in Christ!



My family seems to be getting back to health, besides the migraine I woke up to this morning! :) All better now and off to cook supper! Thanks for the thoughts and prayers and words of encouragement. I saw somewhere, I can't remember where, but it said something about being a super mom only really means a super exhausted mom! :) Thought is was cute....

Photobucket

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Women Disciplining Women is excellent! I am so excited to hear your group is going through that series.

Lauren said...

glad to know you are all better!

Chelsa said...

sounds like a great bible study!