Monday, March 2, 2009

Ok, well I thought March would be better for the Ash family, but my other baby came home sick today. Yes, just when my little one turns the corner and starts feeling better, Aaron came home early. Not good! Hopefully, it's just a little bug that won't last long. I keep praying my immune system stays strong! We will see!

Before I knew Aaron would be home early today, I decided to set up a little photo shoot, I had 3 different ideas and as you will see I only got one of the three taken, and they aren't that great, but it was kind of fun. Emily is just too fast..... They didn't look very good at all in color so I made them black and white... thought I would share a little of our afternoon fun!






I am off to work tomorrow... I am really going to miss Emily tomorrow(I do everyday, but....) She has kind of been a mama's girl this last week, boy, is she sweet. Today, she would take my finger and "drag" me to where she wanted us to go or hold onto my leg as I walked to where she was pointing, just laughing the entire way. So much fun! BTW-she is learning so many new words.... her latest is "purple" and "MEOW"! Enjoy today!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Susie said...

So sorry to hear your sweet Emily has been so sick and now Aaron...sounds like your nursing has been put into overdrive! I love your pictures and that first one really shows how Emily's hair is growing...it is getting thicker and longer! She's so pretty! Hope you will be over all the sickness soon!

Anonymous said...

adorable pictures.. I was just going to do a baby like that the other day and then ran out of time.. i'm hoping to do it for pierce's 3 months.. thought it would show off his fat little body!! I love it!

Brittany said...

Oh I love the photo shoot! you are so creative! Hey I sent you a text awhile back- what program do you use for photo editing and for the headers that you make for your blog?

Lauren said...

I love these pics...you might has a future in this!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

The pics are so sweet! Can't wait to see your other 2 ideas! :)

Anonymous said...

Good thing the "mamas" never get sick...we have to take care of everyone! Hope you are all on the mend soon!

Ashley said...

I think the pics. turned out great!!! And I love black and white photos.

Chelsa said...

glad emily is feeling better! i always hate it when B is sick. you just feel so bad for them. the pictures are adorable!!

thank you for your very sweet comment on my post. it really just made my day. if God can get any glory out of our situation then i think that's just amazing. all the nurses i had and darlene too were just great. they made our stay and horrible week as best as it could be. you kind of feel like you know people when you spend six whole days with them! lol. i'm going to have to listen to that song too! thanks for that, i always love new songs/music.

also, i was going to see if i could get you to make me a new header for my blog. how much do you charge? it doesn't really matter, i want one with both the boys pictures on it. it doesn't feel right just having B's up there when i know i have two precious boys! i want to share him with the whole world! :)

okay, well now i've wote a book! hope you stay healthy!!

Jen said...

Mandy, it's been awhile since I've checked out your blog. Emily has gotten big! ...and she is so dang cute! I can't decide who she looks more like. What do most people say? I love the pictures you took. What editing program do you use? Hope all is well!