I LOVE when spring comes around... I get so excited at the little tiny green sprouting from the ground. I love this picture of my day lilies sprouting. Ever since I heard the song, "Ordinary Miracles" I can't help but notice the miracles all around me, although I often take it for granted that it is just how the world works, it really is a beautiful miracle given to us by God. Yesterday, I read a devotion through Proverbs 31, "He's got the whole world in His hands." She says, "Today will you take time to recall how great and magnificent He is? Do it again tomorrow and the next day, too. See if you don't find yourself awestruck by the One so magnificent we can scarcely wrap our minds around the thought of Him. But, oh how we need to try! It will do wonders for our faith and put to death our fears that smother our peace. Nothing gives me hope nor soothes my anxieties like meditating on the attributes of God. For what's impossible for a God who holds the whole world in His hands? Nothing—absolutely nothing!" (Entire devotional: http://proverbs31devotions.blogspot.com/2009/03/hes-got-whole-world-in-his-hands.html)Enjoy today and the ordinary miracles all around! :)
Updates coming soon! I PROMISE!
2 comments:
beautiful song...
It was good seeing you and lil Emily at the park today. She is getting so tall! And how wonderful it is to see her happy and healthy again :)
Post a Comment