Welcome to a Christmas (virtual) tour of homes! I saw this idea on another blog and thought it was such a neat idea. I LOVE looking at other people's Christmas decorations.... So, I will start by showing you through my home. I hate that I only put up maybe a fourth of what I normally do, but with little miss Emily running around and also a lack of time, I didn't get it all up this year. Maybe next year! So here is a look into my home and our Christmas decorations....

I invite Tera K. , Jamie T. , Tara B. , Krista S. and Susie G. to join the Christmas tour of homes! You all then invite some of your blog buddies to be a part of our Christmas home tour! HOW FUN!
MERRY
CHRISTMAS!
3 comments:
love all your decorations! too cute! we have some of the same snowmen decorations too :)
Enjoyed seeing your decorations! Merry Christmas!
Just saw that I was to be on the virtual tour...I will try and participate...your decor is so cute...I hate to see what the other 3/4 is...You have a lot out this year...I think.
Post a Comment