All bundled up, on our way to small groups.

Enjoying a candy cane!

My little girl who is "SO BIG"

CHECK OUT THIS HAIR! HA HA HA!!! She cracks me up! Her hair is in that awkward stage where is really just looks frightful! She brought me this headband and I put it in her hair like this. She thought is was so funny to look at herself like this in the mirror!

Here we are almost to another weekend.... WOW! This week has flown by. Sunday, we had small groups at the Wirtz' house. Poor Emily doesn't know how to go down stairs and about gave me a heart attack when she fell down the brick stairs. She was graceful though with not a scratch or bruise on her. Small groups are lots of fun. We enjoyed getting to see and hold baby Miller!! Monday, I caught up on things around here, went to the grocery store and then worked in my landscaping! YES, I am CRAZY! It was like 45 degrees out and I had been wanting to get the leaves out of the landscaping, so I took advantage of the time I had while Emily was taking a nap and got a little work done outside. Of course, now I have a cold, but feel better about those leaves being gone! :) I worked Tuesday and then Wednesday, Emily and I took off to Evansville. She had to get her 2nd flu shot. She was so funny though, when the nurse came in the room she started screaming and holding onto me. She cried more before the shot then during and after the shot! :) Anyway, we were going to run a few errands in Eville before coming home, but she was tuckered out and I really didn't feel like being out in the cold, so we came home. Wednesday evening, Aaron didn't have bball practice so we went and did some truck shopping while Brittany came over to watch Em. No luck yet with the truck, but we will keep looking! Aaron, Emily, Brittany and I then went to eat at Mi Pueblo! YUMMY! I was feeling very hungry and didn't want to share with Emily (I know, such a mean mom) so I got her a kids meal. Good thing I did, because she ate almost every bit of her cheese quesidilla, rice and beans and I ate almost every bite of mine too! :) DELICIOUS! Yesterday, we spent the day around here, doing the usual laundry, dishes, etc. We also made supper for a friend and then for us, lots of cooking which is so much fun! The only bad thing about doing all that cooking, is all the dishes! My wonderful husband volunteered to do all of my dishes, such a good guy! :) Well, we have another bball game tonight against Tecumseh. That pretty much sums up this week....Hope everyone is having a good week and staying warm!
1 comment:
That picture of Em before small groups is funny...she looks so happy and excited to be going:) LOL
Post a Comment