Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Trying to keep up with this Christmas season... I was so upset on Christmas Sunday morning... Emily wasn't in the mood for pictures so, we didn't get a family picture and only one of me and her, which you will see is not very good. Oh well! With a 15 month old, I guess we will take what we can get. :)

We have a game tonight and then it is CHRISTMAS EVE! I can't believe Christmas Eve is tomorrow. I started baking last night and have some more to do this afternoon. Have a very Merry Christmas!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jamie Truelove said...

It doesn't get much less painful at 3 and 5yr olds!!!

Tera said...

Still cute pictures! I love her little outfit, but I thought her Christmas dress was navy? :) Her eyes look so pretty in the picture of her in the little chair!