Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Question to my blogging friends...

WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY???

Why am I asking this, you wonder... leave your comments and I will follow up later! :)
Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knowing that I make a difference in people's lives for the better. If I doubt that, I feel like I am wandering through life.

Jamie Truelove said...

From the heart: thinking about my "safe places": my home, my kids, my husband, my neighbors, my parents, my friends, my job,etc...how totally fortunate I am to have it all...
Materialistically: Being off work, having my house cleaned every day & laundry done, shopping, family dinners, holiday celebrations

Susie said...

My kids laughter and smiles. Also fresh washed sheets and tons of pillows!

Tera said...

My first thought is my family. I have an unbelievably great husband and two precious, healthy little girls. I also love my extended family and think often how I do not deserve all of God's wonderful blessings. Things in general that make me happy too...spending a day out with my mom and girls (shopping or whatever), snuggling on the couch to watch a movie with my husband, changing seasons & holidays, new clothes from Gymboree (sorry just had to toss that one in), being pregnant, spending time praying...

Darrin & Emily Campbell said...

Waking up in the morning to find that Wyatt has slept through the night. It's only happened once so far, but it was glorious. I had a huge Kool-Aid smile plastered across my face the whole day. ;o)

JessGraceIz said...

Knowing that I have family and friends that love and support me. Being able to be free to express myself. Being able to dance. Having two wonderful daughters that keep me busy and stressed, I wouldn't trade it for the world. And a husband that I am able to bicker with and still be "in love" with him.

Chelsa said...

free days at home w/ my precious "baby" boy :)

Lauren said...

1. Doing the exact thing that I was created to do. I feel God taking pleasure in that.

2. laughing. Not just laughing but SNORT laughing. If I don't get to the bathroom I am going to pee my pants kind of laughing.

3. sitting on my swing and talking to God.

4. loving the ones I love.

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

wow. it seems so easy of a question, i wonder if i am going to answer it right. assuming there is a "right" or "wrong" answer... being a mommy, a wife, and a child of God. breathing in fresh air, while staring at blue sky, while laying in soft grass with my little girl. winter, boo. ha