Monday, November 10, 2008

Emily is in bed... she has been running around off and on all day. Sometimes she acts like she doesn't feel the greatest and is tired, but then other times she was running around like usual. I have alternated Tylenol and Motrin all day and was happy to see her temp at 98.8 just a little bit ago, right before I put her to bed. I'm hoping she just had a little 24 hour bug and tomorrow she will be all better! :) Thanks for all your good wishes and mommy support!

I am SOOOO thankful!! For Emily being premature, I expected her to be sick often and of course with sickness and such a little baby, sickness that was or could be very serious. However, we have been blessed with a VERY healthy (knock on wood) little girl. I think she may have a little stubborness in her blood! :) HAHA! Every day I am so thankful for her and her health.
Photobucket

No comments: