Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I had intentions of following up with "What makes you happy?" much sooner, but you know how things go, it gets busy....

Well, the short version is this....Life is a cycle, always changing, just like the seasons.... But, do we find the good in each and every day, do we thank God for the blessings he gives? Check out sermon notes from ACC (this was the sermon when we were there with the team) http://www.acclife.org/sermons/Foundation%20of%20Faith/SGQ/FOF5.pdf

Well, Ladies day went very well. Lauren is a hoot! She did a great job with her sermon and really spoke to the hearts of women. I'll post some pics.... I didn't get a chance to take as many as I had planned, but that's just the way it went. So many people did an amazing job.... the napkins were even stamped with a leaf and a bible verse! I appreciate all who helped and made it such a terrific day!


I was so glad to be home today, although I had so much to do around here. Emily and I have really had a good day and just enjoyed spending time together. First, Em woke up at 7 am which is normally just fine, but I was SOOOO tired. So, when Emily took a nap from 8:30-10, I did too!! :) Then we got ready and went to Wal-Mart and on the way in, stopped to eat at Subway *no food at home*. Anyway, we have just done some things around here, a little laundry, ate supper, etc. Aaron just got home so she has daddy reading to her! :) Check this out though... the only thing that she will sit still for is #1 to read, #2 THE WONDER PETS! (Yes, we DVR them, so they are available at any given moment!!!)


Ming-Ming is my favowite! :) "This is SEWIOUS!!" Here is a sample of the wonder pets if you would like to sing along!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxlWvE2U0nw

Well, that's all I have for now... a quick catch up on what's been going on around here. Have a good day!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

the wonder pets are adorable. i like ming ming also- she's kinda sassy! ayla is diggin' tigger and pooh and will say "tink" and point to her head (they said think, butyou get it). glad to see you guys are doing well :)

Susie said...

Mandy the Ladies day was just amazing! Everyone deserves the highest praise especially to God for giving everyone involved the insight to pull it altogether! I was truly blessed and just wanted to say thank you! Also Wonder Pets is Griffin's favorite show too! We love the teamwork song at our house!

Chelsa said...

Brycen LOVES the Wonder Pets! He sings the song at the top of his lungs! :)

Lauren said...

Confession: the wonder pets freak me out.

I prefer The Backyardigans, because they don't have to cross the blurry line of being animated and real.