Saturday, November 22, 2008

Emily has been working really hard to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! We'll keep working on it, but here is Emily's version of "Gobble, Gobble, Gobble"! Sorry for the terrible video, it was one of those times, if I wanted to catch her talking, I couldn't worry about the picture! :)
Photobucket

6 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

HA That made my day. SO precious. We've been working on that too. It seems like Ayla is picking up a new word a day! :)

Tara said...

Love it!!! Can't wait to hear her say it in person!

Susie said...

AHHHHH that's so sweet! I love baby talk!!

Jamie Truelove said...

That is hyterical!! We tried Sunday at church, but she wasn't having it. She was a wild child...it was pretty funny watching someone else chase their kid around frantically!!

Jamie said...

To cute Mandy! Enjoy those moments.

Tera said...

Adorable!!