Thursday, September 18, 2008

We are getting ready for a big celebration around here! Emily turns ONE on Saturday! We are having a Strawberry Shortcake birthday party here at the house for her, so I have been trying to get things ready for that! I will be sure to post lots of pictures after the party!!

Em and I went to Aaron's tennis match tonight. They won against Loogootee so of course Aaron was a happy man! :) Emily enjoyed running around outside.
I know this is a quick post but I am off to bed! I am exhausted and need to get a lot done tomorrow!
Enjoy today!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Your card is PRECIOUS! you are so talented at that stuff. I love it and good luck with the party. We'll be looking forward to seeing lots of fun pics!

Ali Gish said...

I can't believe she's a year, Mandy! They grow up to fast!! She is precious!!

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday Emily! We hope your day has been fun!