Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I took Emily to get 1st birthday pictures today... She was HILARIOUS! I know, I know, she is my daughter and of course I think she is cute and such, but really she was flat out HILARIOUS with her cake. She loved it! She smeared it all over herself and had an absolute BLAST! Check out her pics at www.reflectionsbymindy.com and then go to the bottom of the page to smugmug and it will direct you to Emily's pics. There is no password or anything. That's all for now, Emily is waking up from a nap... I can't believe she took a nap with all of that SUGAR!!! :)
Enjoy today!
Photobucket

6 comments:

JessGraceIz said...

They are sooo cute...I love the ones with Emily's hands are raised up and the ones with all the icing on her face and in her hair. She is such a doll baby.

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

So sweet! I love Mindy. She has always done Ay's pics and I have always been happy with them. Em's were perfect. Her eyes looked so innocent while smooshing the cake in her hands. Like she wasn't sure she was supposed to do it, but wasn't going to stop unless you said so! HA! Happy early Bday Emily! Hope to see you both soon at playgroup.

Jamie Truelove said...

I got your pics and invite in the mail...cannot wait to come...Sue was telling me how cute her pictures were...I'll have to go on line and look at them...Mindy is so good...Hey...thanks again for fixin up my site...looks great.

Jamie Truelove said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

You can the see the progressive demolition of the cake and more and more of it on her body after each picture. I love it!

Leah Robinson said...

Happy b-day to Emily!!! Have a great weekend :)