EMILY IS WALKING! She started taking steps you know, maybe mid-August, well last weekend she started walking and now she is ALL OVER THE PLACE! It is soooo funny! She is so proud too! She walks with the biggest smile on her face and laughs a lot too. I will have to get a little video clip to share soon!
Yes, a year's time! Em will be 1 YEAR OLD, 2 weeks from tomorrow! Tuesday we are going to get some 1 year old pics. I can't wait to see what she does with her cake, especially after today....

So much personality!
She also has finally learned to pick up her food and put it in her mouth. She loves feeding herself. I don't know where she gets that little independent attitude from!?! I found these goldfish, but baby size goldfish today at Wal-Mart and Oh, does she like these! I can't believe how much she has developed and learned just in a short period of time. Of course, it is AMAZING what babies learn in a year's time!
Yes, a year's time! Em will be 1 YEAR OLD, 2 weeks from tomorrow! Tuesday we are going to get some 1 year old pics. I can't wait to see what she does with her cake, especially after today....
My coke, the one I have every morning for breakfast, you know. Well, Emily got a hold of it today when I was out of the room. When I came back in the room, she had carried my coke (1/2 full) from the end table in the living room to the kitchen where I found this....

She was having a BLAST!
So it was off to the bathtub...And, while Emily took a nap, I mopped the kitchen floor.
So much personality!Here are a few snaps in the last week or so.
I just love these little shoes on her!! Aren't they cute!
Enjoy today!
Mandy


5 comments:
Yeah, Emily!! Way to go, little girl! I knew it wouldn't be long. BTW, Mandy, I love to know someone else drinks coke for breakfast, actually yesterday I had a Mt Dew instead! :)
Hi Mandi!
So many changes in her lately... and she's as cute as ever, spilled coke and all!
You seem like a mom who enjoys each and every moment... God bless your role as a mom!
How cute! It doesn't seem possible that Emily is almost 1. When Camden and I met you Emily was only 6 months old - Camden's age now. It is truly amazing how quickly babies learn and grow so quickly!
She is A-mazing! :) What a smart girl! One, she walks and then walks to caffiene. Ive always liked her! Congrats Em on your big girl steps. Isn't it cool and sad at the same time? Hope to see you guys soon at playgroup!
Yay miss Emily! I knew it wouldn't be long - what a big girl! She's changing all the time. I can't wait to see the 1-year pictures of little miss photogenic.
Post a Comment