Mandy, The pictures look really good. You did a great job. I am sure everyone enjoyed themselves. I truely am sorry that I wasn't able to make it, really wanted to be there last night for this occasion.
Looks wonderfully decorated, I heard it was a great evening. I'm really sorry I missed it. I had signed up but Lou ask me to go to Riley that night to stay with her and Gabe. Thanks for your time that you put into it. I'm excited to see the ladies your age stepping up and doing things like this!!
3 comments:
Mandy,
The pictures look really good. You did a great job. I am sure everyone enjoyed themselves. I truely am sorry that I wasn't able to make it, really wanted to be there last night for this occasion.
Jessica Gingerich
Nice pictures...all except for the one of that hideous centerpiece! LOL! Can you send me a couple to put up on the PowerPoint for Sunday morning??
Mandy,
Looks wonderfully decorated, I heard it was a great evening. I'm really sorry I missed it. I had signed up but Lou ask me to go to Riley that night to stay with her and Gabe. Thanks for your time that you put into it. I'm excited to see the ladies your age stepping up and doing things like this!!
Sue Graber
Post a Comment