Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wow! It seems like these summer days FLY by!!

Shaya and I went to see Mandi and Andre last night at the hospital... Mandi was tired after a long day of therapy but managed to show off her latest trick with a smile! (She can bend her left leg up) She called today and said, "Guess what I did today!" She took a few steps while working with the parallel bars!! It was good to see them, good to see them smiling.


Emily and I slept in today! It was kind of nice. I woke up at 8:30 and was a little confused on the time... she never sleeps that late and ended up sleeping until almost 9! Anyway, for lunch, Aaron, Emily and I went to Mi Pueblo and then Emily, (I promise it was Emily!) begged her daddy to take her to the pet store! So, we went to see the animals. I have been working with her to say "pup-py". She sometimes will watch my lips and say "pu". It's so funny!

Well, we are off to the Country Oaks Classic Shootout tomorrow to watch the defending champion defend his title! :) Aaron won last year in a playoff against Randy Stoll. So, again he is playing this year. I remember when Aaron and I started dating that was the first one he had played in. He actually qualified to play that year. I say it is because I am his good luck charm, but he says I have nothing to do with it! :) Anyway, I enjoy going out to watch him. Emily has a shirt to wear...

and then on the back it says, "ASH". I am not sure how the "QUIET" thing is going to work for Emily but...we'll see! I guess we will apply some vanilla before hitting the course, so we don't get eaten alive by bugs. Seems silly, but everyone is saying it works! We'll see on that too!

Sorry, no new pictures! My memory card is FULL! You can imagine ME not being able to take pictures! So, I will be taking care of that tomorrow, because I HAVE to take pictures of Emily and her shirt with her daddy! :)

Photobucket

No comments: