Wednesday was our anniversary... we were planning to go to Mi Pueblo and eat but someone was screaming and not very happy, so we brought Mi Pueblo home. Emily played some nice "soft" dinner music. (Her monkey sings, "bringing home a baby bumble bee" and some other song) :) Then, we watched The Bucket List. I think everyone needs to watch it! I loved it. So plans of dinner and a movie worked out after all, just not exactly as planned. :)
Thursday we went to Montana Mike's to celebrate Pat and Sue's 32nd anniversary. The meal was very good...
Friday, I can't remember what we did....oh, Aaron went golfing and then brought home Mason's. Butterfinger spin!!! YUMMY! Emily and I did stuff around here.
Saturday, Emily and I went swimming!! She loved it. She kicked and splashed, her little legs were kicking as fast as they could kick. This is her pool, just her size!

Then, Aaron's cousin, Jordan got married. So we went to Jordan and Sabrina's wedding, then reception. For the first time, I took along puffs and her sippy... it is going to be a permanent take-along from now on. She loves puffs! OH! I almost forgot, for the first time, she was able to wear a bow in her hair without a headband! It kind of looks funny, but I was so excited it stayed with those 5 little strands of hair!! I was so excited about it that she wore a white one to church yesterday too!

Yesterday, after church we ate lunch at Pat and Sue's, then hung out at home for the afternoon. Aaron was working on his Master's stuff. Emily was a little cranky because she hadn't taken a nap all day...Mom and Dad got back from Nashville on Saturday so they came for dinner last night. We had steak and shrimp, baked potato and salad with frosty toffee bits pie...they told us about their trip and played with Emily. They seemed to miss her just a little bit! :)
So that is the last several days of our lives.... as far as Emily goes, she is getting brave! She pulls up on anything and everything. She has even been holding on with just one hand. Her balance is soooo much better so we haven't had as many tumbles lately. She would love to just stand up and take off walking, the scary thing is that will be here before I know it. She crawls everywhere without any problems... and talks the entire time. She says "da da" and "ma ma" and "ba ba" very well! I know she is up to something when she is quiet!!!
Please continue to remember the Knepp's in your thoughts and prayers. More information on Gabe should be known today.
Also, if you have a moment, say a prayer for "Timeless Treasures". I (with help) have been planning a tea party for the women of our church and it is tomorrow. I am very excited but a little nervous too. I have been helping with the Women's ministry at church and while I love it, it has brought on new challenges and pushed me out of my comfort zone... but I also have made new friends/relationships that I may have not made without going outside of my comfort zone.
I am off to do laundry, my poor husband is wearing pink/gray toed socks today (my socks) because he was completely out of socks! That means I am EXTREMELY behind on laundry because Aaron has a million white socks! Have a good day!!
Mandy
1 comment:
Emily looks too cute in her little pool. Lillie's 1st pool was the exact same pool and she loved that thing. I'll have to post a picture of her in her pool just like Emily's!
Post a Comment