Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So here she is my little monster who is into EVERYTHING! Here are a few pictures from today.... She is pulling up on EVERYTHING, which means we have had a few more tumbles, some bumps and maybe a bruise or two.
This is from yesterday. I had to put her in the crib while I folded the clothes (including her crib sheet). I had her right beside me because almost everything I do now, she is at my feet. Well, I turned to fold one piece of clothing and when I turned back around she had taken the air freshener out of the outlet and was chewing on it. Needless to say, the air freshener got moved and an outlet cover was placed and Emily went to her crib for a few minutes. As you can tell she didn't like it too well!
We found some new interesting toys today! While I was making cupcakes for our playgroup (which is tomorrow at our house), Emily was pulling up and I was afraid she was going to really hurt herself, so I gave her a plastic cup and a plastic bowl. She loved it! Played until I finished with my cupcakes. Cheap toys! Can't beat that! We also discovered these little magnetic tupperware spoons that stick on the dishwasher... those kept her entertained for a while too! She loves to be in the kitchen! (maybe that's because that's where mommy always is)

Well, as I mentioned playgroup is here tomorrow! Of course, I will be sure to post pictures! Have a good day!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Andrea said...

She is so sweet and I love that you are starting to use teachable moments already! Hold on because it goes so quickly!

Andrea