Thursday, June 12, 2008

So, let the whirl wind begin... the month of June is SOOOOO busy for me! And from now until sometime in July, well, it is BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!! At least it seems that way.

I haven't had the internet the last two days.... so I am a little behind on "blogging".

Yesterday was our playgroup day! It was funny, it seemed like we all were kind of exhausted from the hustle and bustle of life. At one point we all kind of sat down with our kids and took in a big sigh...There were a few that couldn't come, but we had a good time and look forward to the next playdate! Emily wasn't much for playing, she was kind of a mommy's girl yesterday, keeping pretty close to me for some reason. (Brandi's girls weren't here for the picture)

I took this one (since I had to sit by Emily for her to stay) of the mom's taking pictures, I thought it was kind of cute!

Last night, while Aaron was at golf league, Shaya came over and we walked... Emily fell asleep in the stroller. She just loves taking walks, so relaxing.

This morning, I took a walk and she fell asleep.... quite the fitness plan, when the baby is fussy, take a walk! How about that! She is going to have me whipped into shape!! :) HAHA!

Today is my Uncle Gerry's birthday, so we went to mom and dad's for burgers and hot dogs for supper. Then, Aaron and I went on a "date" to Wal-Mart while Emily stayed with Papa and Grandma and played.

Now, we are all getting ready for tomorrow and the next couple of days. I work the next 4 out of 5 (Sunday off). Have a good couple of days... I will try to post Sunday evening with Father's Day photos. To all of you dad's-Happy Father's Day!
Photobucket